Our consultants have the specialist expertise needed to recruit the talent that your team needs. To do this we take a range of factors into account:
- your company’s individual profile
- your preferred search strategy
- the level of urgency and confidentiality involved
- the desired applicant profile
- the current market situation
Our approach is tailored to your specific requirements:
- search conducted via our database
- search by means of targeted situations
- vacant ads (internet and/or print media)
- search via social and professional networks
- direct approach (head hunting)
We then put the candidates we have selected through an in-depth shortlisting process, scanning their training, their technical abilities, and also their interpersonal skills (current, demonstrated or potential). We then carry out interviews to ensure that the actual needs and expectations of our client companies are aligned with the competencies of our candidates.
We commit ourselves to provide our clients with comprehensive reports, which we prepare following a rigorous selection process including not only personal interviews, but also additional means of verifying each candidates suitability, such as tests or personal reference checks.
In this way, we ensure that we only provide you with appropriate candidates who will meet your needs. Each of our candidates has a personal profile detailing his or her academic background, language skills, work history, the results they have achieved, key personality traits and availability. Our interview reports also include a complete file on each candidate (CV, certificates, qualifications).