- Regione Neuchâtel
- Tipo di contratto Temporaire - Temps plein
- Settore di attività Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologies / Chimie
For our client, a leading international Pharma company, we are searching for a :
Senior Specialist, Import-Export & Transportation - 100% - 12 months temporary contract
Distribute, transport, and operate import/export throughout the International Logistics network, ensuring shipment and on-time availability of products from manufacturing sites, via hubs, to country distributions centers.
Descrizione della missione
- Maintain monthly shipping plan in liaison with the Inventory & Replenishment management, the External & Interinal Manufacturing team. Inform Finance, Global Planning and affiliates about the achieved deliveries (previous month) and the forecasted planning (next month).
- Create and process Deviations when incidents occur during transport and/or at storage locations.
- Interface with several internal departments including Quality Assurance, Finance and Accounting, Legal, Product Security, Country Affiliates, as well as with 3rd-party Logistics Service Providers.
- Raise POs and process Invoices in SAP. Make sure orders are shipped and invoiced accordingly in a timely manner
- Support and contribute to cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Ensure the appropriate EHS, GDP and cGMP standards are maintained.
- Support GDP activities as defined in relevant procedures.Ensure SOX controls are applied timely to comply with BCF requirements
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, with 3 to 5 years' experience in logistics, and Transportation Management and experience in International Transport, being able to deal with customs, 3PL, hubs, etc.
- Familiar with Bio Pharma compliances such as GxP & SOX
- Prior ERP system experience required (SAP a must and Oracle as a nice to have), high level of computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in an international and multicultural environment. Strong team player and collaborative skills. Keen to support colleagues and maintain a good ambiance within the team.
- Numerate, well organized, flexible and have good attention to detail.
- Fluent in English and French is a nice to have.
- Ability to drive processes and decisions to closure, is persistent in reaching the goals.
- Agenzia INTERIMAN - LAUSANNE
- Pubblicato su 27 février 2023
- ConsulenteBernadette KEHL