- Regione Vaud - Région Lausannoise
- Tipo di contratto Fixe - Temps plein
- Settore di attività Industrie / Production / Technique
We are pleased to look for our customer, Koenig & Bauer Banknote Solutions in Lausanne, their future
Security Printer à 100%
This position reports to the Platemaking & Print Hall Manager.
Her/his mission consists in printing R&D and Customer Trials, Production jobs. Keep good 5s in the print hall and around the designated machines. Maintain all base stock levels which include all type of substrates, inks and other consumables. Support print hall activities such as de-stacking, prepiling and prepare piles for production or to be shipped. Adhere to procedure and processes in line with current certifications. Help and support level 2, product and process managers.
Descrizione della missione
- manufacture high quality banknotes and security documents;
- participate to R&D testing & development, process problem solving & 5s;
- contribute to the preparation of training programs, and to the acceptance of printing machine when and if needed;
- support print hall activities such a substrate handling and manipulation and departmental organisation;
- demonstrate machine and functionality to visiting customers;
- train internal employees and customers on the main process;
- inform regularly the line manager of the project status;
- business travels up to 40%.
- Print process education, diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banknote Printing
- English B2, any other European main languages as an asset
- MS Office, ERP (SAP), Lotus Notes (Kameleon), Google workspace
- Professional Ethics: Responsability, reliability, adaptable
- Team Spirit: Open minded, collaboration and supportive
- Proactivity: Willingness, initiative, creativity, proactive
- Communication: Diplomacy, customer-oriented
- Problem solving: Determination, proposal of alternatives, efficiency
Are you interested in this new challenge and do you fit with the desired profile? Don't hesitate! Apply!
- Agenzia INTERIMAN - LAUSANNE
- Pubblicato su 3 février 2023
- ConsulenteIsabelle MARTELLI