For one of our client, a renowned life science company, we are looking for a Lead Custumer Service International Liaison (CSIL) with the following scope of work:
The Lead Customer Service International Liaison (CSIL) provides a vital link between company's customers, the external company's sales force and the internal commercial operations group.
The Lead CSIL will be the first point of contact for all external parties who communicate with company directly via phone, email, regular mail or other means.
There is likely to be a wide variety of questions and comments that come to the Company through these channels from a diverse group that may include health care professionals, cancer patients and their family members, media representatives, insurance company claims managers and many others. The impressions we create when we interact with those people who seek us out will play a significant role in establishing favorable perceptions of the Company.
It is imperative that the Lead CSIL possess exemplary Customer Service Skills, have a demonstrated ability to work independently, and function effectively as a member of the team. The Lead CSIL will need to understand not only the technical aspects of the services that the company's offers, but must also possess the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all individuals, including external customers and other internal personnel.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
Support the Customer Service Manager in all aspects of managing the Customer Service department.
Act as the Customer Service Trainer in the creation and development of Customer Service training programs for both new hires as well as in–service training materials and sessions for existing team members.
Participate in both inter-department and intra-department meetings and share in the mentoring and coaching of all Customer Service Staff.
Work closely with the Leads/ Supervisors of the RWC Customer Service and Sample Accessioning Teams to provide consistent and on going support to the entire Customer Service department.
Liaison with billing department our reimbursement vendor, on all escalated benefit investigation and reimbursement issues.
Key interface with Material Distribution and Logistics vendor such as Therapak and FedEx.
Liaison for the histology / pathology department when the Customer Service Manager is not available.
Liaison for the Medical Affairs department when the Customer Service Manager is not available.
Assume the role as ‘acting Customer Service Supervisor’ for the team when the Customer Service Manager is out of the office.
Answer in-coming calls from the customer service during business hours as any other CSIL and document all calls according to Customer Service Policy and Procedures.
Provide assistance and information on all aspects of product knowledge, sample accessioning processes and clinical information within their scope of expertise in accordance with official Standard Operating Procedures for Customer Service. Requests that can be addressed by scripted responses anticipated in the Knowledge Base should be handled in the manner prescribed. Other questions should be handled with sensitivity, common sense and referrals to others in the Company as circumstances require.
· Appropriately triage and direct callers to Medical Affairs, Patient Advocacy, Regulatory, Public Relations as needed.
Respond to inquiries posted through our company website and document each inquiry appropriately.
Responsible for managing the tasks and inquiries posted to the customer service queue on a rotational basis. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: placing pathology failure calls to physicians, managing cases outside of clinical validation criteria, communicating with Site Coordinators on Clinical Trials protocols, correcting errors to patient reports, responding to international inquiries, following up with Quadax on reimbursement / appeals issues .Triaging clinical consultations to Medical Affairs.
Provide inside sales support to the field sales staff: National Sales Managers, Country Managers when needed. It is essential that the Customer Service team provide the outside field staff with timely communication on their accounts, practices and orders.
· The Lead CSIL is responsible to performing daily Quality Control checks on all Order Intake to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved in the handling or patient samples and requisitions.
· The Lead CSIL is responsible for assessing the workload and volume of the queues to ensure appropriate staffing support.
· Participate in sales administration/operations activities as necessary. These activities may include shipment of promotional materials and other items to sales representatives; managing materials inventories; developing and producing sales reports; development of items for inclusion in the sales force reference guide, etc.
· Assist in building on existing customer base by providing the highest level of customer service and support.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Demonstrated ability to handle technically complex material and articulate technical concepts.
· Maturity and good judgment to understand when to exercise initiative and handle queries directly, and when to escalate queries to higher authority.
· An excellent team player – highly effective in working with others but also capable of working independently as necessary
· Ability to multi-task and an attention to detail
· Highly effective at overcoming obstacles – tenacious and resilient
· Highly effective at assimilation of large body of complex scientific material.
· Basic scientific aptitude that will allow rapid learning of new technologies and clinical data associated with company's services.
· A deep understanding of drivers of customer satisfaction and an overt willingness to be an internal champion at company's for both the field sales team and health care providers.
· Flexibility to cross-train in other areas of the lab where qualifications and procedures allow
· Willingness to adhere to strict procedures for database management and approved responses to selected queries
· Strong customer service orientation and willingness to prioritize needs of those seeking information from the Company
· Must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
· Professional telephone manner
· Experience following and/or developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
· Comfortable in working in a laboratory environment and able to handle specimens
· Ease of working with internal and external groups in reinforcing policy as well as accepting of suggestions for improvement.
· Superb follow-through skills and relationship management required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
· Minimum of 3-5 years Customer Service experience in health care/lab or pharmaceutical, industry preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Significant PC knowledge & Windows OS experience
.French, German and English languages perfectly fluent
Administration & Secretarial