- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Droit / Fiscalité / Conseil
For one of our client, an International Company based in Geneva, we are actively looking for a
Legal Expert for the Legal Department
for a six month temporary mission
Description de la mission
- Legal support to realignment projects in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium (E.g., mergers, capital contribution etc.);
- Legal support to annual corporate documents drafting for Belgium and Luxembourg entities, coordination of review with managers and outside counsel;
- Review of bank agreements and “Know-Your-Customer” documents;
- Review of the documents relating to dealer finance support;
- Review of direct purchasing agreements (e.g. component purchasing agreement, tooling bailment agreements etc.) and indirect purchasing agreements (e. g. master services agreements, schedules etc.);
- Review of purchasing contracts in French for French entities;
- Drafting and review of different intercompany agreements (e.g. distribution agreement, assignment agreements, general services agreement, secondment agreement etc.);
- Review of other commercial documents and coordination of the signatures.
- The ideal candidate shall have a Swiss law degree and about 3-5 years of legal experience in Switzerland.
- The candidate shall have an open and positive personality and be able to communicate
- Working language English and French
- Be engaged and hardworking,
- Well organized and able to manage different projects at the same time and be able to work independently and as part of a team, as needed.
- Available immediately.
- Agence INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Publié le 13 septembre 2022