Our Client is an international organisation offering a dynamic environnement, they are looking for a
Project Manager SAP-Global Supply Chain H/F - 1 year assignment
Description of the mission
• Support with project management activities of the Supply chain process integration lead (workstream lead for supply chain)
• Coordinate and track the completion of business activities and deliverables during all project phases (analysis, build, test, cutover, go-live and hyper care)
• Participate in demos of capabilities throughout build phase to approve alignment with expected outcomes
• Develop and review business process documentation and end users documentation (end to end process map, playbooks, procedure documents, work instructions, SOPs, user guide on SAP transactions etc.)
• Develop and implement training strategy including supporting or/leading super users and users training on SOP, procedures, Work instruction and SAP transaction user guides
• Collaborate with other Workstream lead to ensure alignment in the use of standard processes and play the role of Supply Chain SME
• Contribute to define KPIs where necessary, analyze process performance and suggest process improvement or user training
• Minimum 10 years of Business Analysis experience in Pharma supply chain
• Minimum 5+ years of IT project coordination experience managing complex projects.
• High Experience with the SAP S4 HANA MM, PP, SD modules in Pharma Industry.
• Experience in developing business requirements, UAT development and execution.
• Establishes strong working relationships with key internal and external business partners.
• Self-starter, placing a high value on accountability, customer service, teamwork and delivering results.
• Ability to work across multiple time zones (U.S EST – Europe)
• Fluent in French and English