- Region Neuchâtel
- Type of contract Temporaire - Temps plein
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutique / Biotechnologies / Chimie
For our client, a leading international Pharma company, we are searching for a :
Supply Chain Planner, External Manufacturing H/F - 100% - 24 months temporary contract
This position is responsible for ensuring customer requirements are understood, planned for, and delivered. The Supply Planner is responsible for ensuring that demand and supply requirements are accurate and balanced, and the supply plan is maintained up to date in the SAP system.
Description of the mission
- Develop and actively manage supply plans for relevant materials associated with the product portfolio within area of responsibility.
- Plan and maintain the required inventory level of starting materials, Drug Substance, and drug product.
- Work closely with Logistics to ensure transparency of order requirements and accurate shipping date.
- Plan and effectively manage the supply impact of any change involving a regulatory impact.
- Liaise with customers and coordinate supply planning with Supply Chain VPT (Virtual Plant Team).
- Manage to minimise the impact of supply delays, quality events, line shutdowns, projects etc.
- Place and maintain purchase orders and purchase requisitions in SAP.
- Communication of any product related inventory risk to ExM inventory controller and finance teams in a timely manner.
- Responsible for compilation of volume information to support budget and projection activities & providing rational in relation to the drivers behind variances.
- 3-5 years demonstrated Supply Chain knowledge
- Supply chain planning and project management experience.
- Experience working in a tolling environment and/or with external vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Appreciation of Performance Metrics and their value in influencing supply chain results.
- Knowledge of logistics, financial, and information flows.
- Fluent in English
- Agency INTERIMAN - LAUSANNE
- Published on 8 mars 2023
- ConsultantBernadette KEHL