- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Autres métiers
For one of our clients, an international NGO based here in Geneva, we are looking for a :
Procurement Assistant W/M
For a long-term temporary position starting December at 100%
Description de la mission
Supporting the Lead Buyers
Is responsible for the Procure to Pay process for defined categories – mainly HR Professional Services, Travel, Consultants, Facilities etc.
Represents a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the supplier's network, and internal customers regarding P2P process and activities information.
Represents a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all transactional activities status and issues resolution (actual status for purchase orders, invoice payment situation).
Procure to Pay (P2P) activities
Ensure POs creation and service/goods receipt are done.
Follow-up open POs and invoice payment as well as manages issues and liaises with customer supplier and Finance as appropriate.
Non-PO invoices coding.
- 3 years of experience in procurement roles, ideally in Indirect Procurement
- Good analytical skills along with the ability to work in teams as well as independently, and ability to seek guidance as appropriate
- Good organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks for several requesters and prioritize
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Fast learner
- Excellent command of French and English
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Agence INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Publié le 22 novembre 2022