- Region Genève
- Type of contract Temporaire - Temps plein
- Sector of activity Marketing / Médias / RP
Our client, an international company active in the FMCG sector, is looking for a motivated
Marketing Manager Skincare Travail Retail Europe H/F
In Geneva for 6 months - 100%
Description of the mission
- Define Brands' strategy for the Travel Retail Europe channel, based on global guidelines but adjusted to distribution and regional needs.
- Lead your Brands with full ownership, from strategy to flawless execution.
- Be the Single Point Of Contact for your Brands, supporting and enabling the Commercial Team.
- Lead the deployment of the Marketing strategy for your Brands to our retailers' external partners.
- Define your Brands' innovation launch plan, working closely with the Commercial and Multifunctional Teams.
- Build the animation and promotional plan for your Brands in mutualized collaboration with the Commercial Team.
- Closely monitor Brands' performance, product launches, execution, sell-in/sell-out quantitative and qualitative information, market trends and opportunities.
- Perform monthly business analysis and innovation reviews for your Brands, to be shared with the Global Travel Retail Team and Global Brand Teams, in collaboration with the Commercial and Multifunctional Teams.
- Lead key monthly meetings for your Brands (S&OP, MBU).
- Perform forecasting and shipment analysis to ensure business objectives are met, and to drive learnings to better plan for the future.
Master's degree in Management and/or Marketing (or related/equivalent discipline).
Minimum 5 years' Marketing experience in Beauty/Luxury – Skincare category is required.
Previous experience in Travel Retail is a plus.
Passion for Beauty - Fragrances, Color Cosmetics and Skincare.
Strong analytic skills.
Excellent written and spoken communication.
Language: Full proficiency in English. French and other languages a plus.
Full mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Agency INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Published on 9 mai 2023
- ConsultantPierre OUVRARD