- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Finances / Comptabilité / Controlling
Description de la mission
Purpose of the post
Reporting to Head of treasury, the Back Office Manager will lead the global treasury operations to ensure an efficient treasury back-office function. The Back Office Manager is highly involved in cash management, liquidity management, risk management, reporting and system quality control and support. You will be the subject matter expert for all of the Company's payment transactions and be the face of the Treasury team for our internal stakeholders (Payroll, AP, AR, etc.) and with external stakeholders (banks, etc). You will play a key role in the rollout of the Company Global Treasury project as business process owner with responsibilities for multiple workstreams to ensure a scalable and fit for purpose Treasury structure going forward.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate all funding activities with the internal stakeholders to ensure that The Company's funding is executed on time, resolving any issues that may arise.
- As SME for all payment transactions, provide global policies and procedure including guidance and oversight of the back office officer activities in Manila ensuring a secure and efficient payment process from various units (HR, AP, etc.), advices on banking restrictions into sanctioned countries.
- Until the transition of treasury accounting tasks to the accounting team is done, provide oversight of daily operations such as processing and posting of treasury transactions into the main accounting system, support the month-end and year end financial close processes.
- Partner closely with the Front Office Cash Manager, to ensure that Front office activities including hedging and settlements are adequately controlled and appropriate documentation is received. Ensure monitoring and reporting from Front Office is accurate.
- Responsible for maintaining treasury processes documentation and procedure/manual current and up to date for the whole organisation.
- Perform compliance checks and ensure that The Company policies and procedures are respected and complied with.
- Maintain and manage bank accounts, bank signatories and bank connectivity contract and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and any bank documentation (KYC, EAR, FATCA, etc.).
- Manage and supervise the Cash Office, determine the necessary needs organizing the availability of cash for the needs of HQ and the field. Ensure that cash and other valuables are properly safekept and secured at all times.
- Manage the credit card programs and alternative payment solutions (e.g SIX, Paypal).
- Maintain, administrate and develop TMS and other treasury solutions to improve efficiency and security, including management of all static data pertaining to back office activities.
- Responsible for management of global bank connectivity with the TMS to ensure efficient STP. Perform as well STP design improvement.
- Management of all static data pertaining to back office activities in the treasury systems.
- Improve overall treasury technology through automation and interfacing (APIs, RPAs, etc.).
Global Treasury Project
- Provide guidance and expertise on Treasury best practice as part of the Company Global Treasury project, in close co-operation with the project manager.
- Enable treasury automation and digitalization through processes efficiency and enhancement. Check for new possible technology to provide greater security, flexibility and efficiency in payment solutions (e.g. instant payment, mobile payments, mobile wallet, etc.) and bank communications. Develop automated treasury solutions and provide support for the implementation of them.
Background and experience required
- At least 8 years' experience in a corporate treasury or bank role
- Solid functional and technical experience in cash management (payment and collections),
- Solid technical experience in processing payments in international complex environment including payment specifications and formats (knowledge of XML formatting would be useful but not essential)
- Experience required on a TMS (Coupa is a plus)
- Previous experience in dealing with International Sanctions within financial market is highly desirable
- Proven experience participating in a complex project with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of banking infrastructures, set up and documentation,
- Excellent knowledge of financial derivatives, of financial risks in particular of treasury operational risk and of risk management instruments,
- Excellent treasury financial accounting and reporting knowledge including IFRS and sound understanding of controlling,
- Good knowledge of financial markets,
- Good knowledge of national and international regulations (e.g. FMIA, Basel III),
- Digitally & process automation enabled, knowledge of new technology (e.g blockchain, crypto), oversight in cybersecurity & fraud,
- Fluency in English and working proficiency in French with excellent writing skills
Desired skills & profile
- Solution oriented, ability in problem solving including rapid query resolution,
- Excellent organisational, analysis and writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity for collaborative team work across disciplines,
- Flexible, resistant, team-player,
- Show initiative and be proactive,
- Pragmatic and practical,
- Very good representation and communication skills
- Agence INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Publié le 13 mars 2023