- Région Genève (canton)
- Type de contrat Fixe - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Administration / Secrétariat / Accueil
Our client, an international company is looking for a motivated :
RH-Payroll Specialist / Comp & Ben
Description de la mission
- Leading Compensation & Benefits programs design and implementation, in partnership with external providers as needed.
- Leading C&B and payroll analytics, with particular focus on executive compensation.
- Leading broad-scope HR projects in the Swiss HR team, ranging from employee engagement & communications, enhancement of HR processes, organizational & workforce planning and analysis, etc.
- Leading policy development and renewal for our global HQ.
- Supporting in country HR operations.
- Actively participating in global HR projects/programs in coordination with colleagues in other main site
- University degree, ideally in an analytical and business-oriented field.
- 4-5 years' experience either in consulting and/or in international HR settings within large and complex businesses, with a focus on C&B and HR operations.
- Swiss HR certificate and/or brevet is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must, French is highly desirable, other languages will be a plus.
- Agence INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Publié le 12 janvier 2023
- ConsultantCamille SALVADOR