- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Ressources humaines / Gestion du personnel
Recruitment & sourcing specialist
Description de la mission
As a recruitment and sourcing specialist in the recruitment team, you will take responsibility for handling recruitment processes A-Z in close collaboration with recruitment consultants. This role will require excellent interpersonal, communication as well as numerical and analytical skills. Success will be based upon establishing a true partnership with the candidates to anticipate and deliver, based upon an accurate understanding of their needs.
You will :
- As a member of a team of recruiters, and on the basis of the recruitment needs of the Organization, manage, recruitment processes from sourcing through to hiring for a variety of profiles.
- Provide expert advice on recruitment and sourcing matters to HR and clients in other departments.
- Investigate and evaluate new recruitment channels, identifying potential new sources to attract candidates.
- Nurture relations with current service providers, and identify and negotiate terms and conditions with new partners.
- Coordinate outreach activities and events and provide analytical reports of learning points.
- Make an active contribution to the Staff recruitment related projects and initiatives, to the development of strategies, Initiatives and tools in order to provide adequate and timely resourcing of the Organization staffing needs.
- 2/3 years of experience in a recruitment firm in Switzerland
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment and sourcing, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience of working with web-based recruitment platforms, applicant tracking systems and tools including media such as video, social and professional networks.
- Experience in employer branding, marketing and the creation of promotional materials would be an asset.
- Master's Degree in the field of Human Resources management or related field with relevant experience or a related field.
- Agence INTERIMAN - GENEVE
- Publié le 23 novembre 2022