- Région Genève
- Type de contrat Temporaire - Temps plein
- Secteur d'activité Achat / Logistique
Our client an international organisation based in Geneva is looking for a Global Lead Buyer Medical Devices Single Use available immediately for a temporary contract.
Description de la mission
Sourcing activity and Purchasing Process:
- Define, implement, and coordinate sourcing strategies for its category to meet internal customer needs and to obtain maximum value from suppliers
- Establish and drive effective network with suppliers, internal customers and site buyers to fully understand business needs and consider them when designing the sourcing strategies
- Lead or structure and process request for information and request for tenders for frame agreements and spot purchases for its categories and sub-categories
- Exploit local, regional and global synergies and ensure the related site buyers and clients get the optimal purchasing support for projects and implementation
- Risk Management : limit the supplier dependency rate to a maximum of 30%
- Lead supplier qualification and define measurement
- Direct the optimization of the supplier base and monitor the supplier performance
- Lead development of fact-based briefs for supplier meetings
- Supplier performance evaluation and monitoring, build up the supplier ranking matrix and yearly supplier assessment form.
Analysis and reporting:
- Contribute to data collection and analysis for global category management: Internal Demand Analysis, Category Market Analysis, Category Spend Analysis, Category Supplier Analysis
- Build a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for strategic items
- Ensure regular Customer satisfaction survey
- Develop and present when necessary key performance indicators for its category for donors and diplomatic missions
Global Category Management :
- Validate all purchasing files above 30 000 CHF and ensure that purchasing policies, strategies and procedure are respected for the category in the field .
- Coach and train site buyers.
- Design a global sourcing strategy for his category
- Partner with Procurement local teams and Internal Requesters to identify unmet needs to drive the execution of global strategies
- Optimize Quality, Supply reliability, New Products and equipment development and cost through early supplier engagement during product development.
- Develop a global vision incorporating a continuous improvement approach
- Master in Procurement
- Medical experience a plus
- Experience: 3-5y professional experience in procurement, in industrial environment as category manager
- Good command of English and French
- General: Very good expertise in procurement with a good understanding of the supply chain processes.
- Knowledge: Good management and administrative skills, leadership spirit.
- Good communication skills both in writing and oral English and French (a strong advantage). Other languages are appreciated.
- Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet) , Knowledge of Oracle JDE a must.
- Référence INT-020482
- Publié le 15 septembre 2021
- ConsultantPierre OUVRARD