- Region Vaud - Région Lausannoise
- Art des Vertrags Fixe - Temps plein
- Tätigkeitssektor Marketing / Médias / RP
On behalf of an international company (FMCG) based in Lausanne area, we are searching for a
Consumer Insights Manager – 100%
Beschreibung der Mission
As Consumer Insights Manager, you will have the following responsibilities :
- Manage the implementation of various qualitative and quantitative studies, in-store testing, product testing and shopper feedback surveys in collaboration with partner research agencies
- Write easy-to-read reports including findings and factual recommendations
- Analyze the swiss market, its players and customers, to identify business opportunities.
- Support the CMO in the development of the annual planning process, idea-based marketing plan and assist in the creation of various presentations.
- Observe and track competitive activity and understand the direction, impact, strengths and weaknesses of key competitors.
- Utilize European and global network, tools and resources to benefit the strategic plan and share best practices to leverage the system.
- Ensures the relationship with our research partners and manages the budget and contracts according to the business needs.
You have a Bachelor's degree in marketing and a few years of experience in this field ?
You are at ease with the different research methodologies and tools (Holistic Opinion Tracker, Menu Architecture, Menu Simulator, ROMS) ? (an asset)
You speak English (minimum C1) and French and/or German (minimum C1) ?
You are comfortable with qualitative and quantitative research ?
You have excellent analytical and synthesis skills and are able to present recommendations ?
You are able to present studies in front of an audience of 300 people ?
This position is tailor-made for you !
- Agentur INTERIMAN - LAUSANNE
- Veröffentlicht am 29 décembre 2022
- BeraterMichael ESTOPPEY